Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
captainbravo, goonstation 4, sometime last week
Admin: captainbravo

Server: The RP server. I'm pretty sure i was on the fourth one. The third never fills up.

Date + Time: I think it was a week ago, but I'm not too sure. I've been swamped with college shit. My time is Central Standard Time.

Synopsis: Okay, so, I was a clown. A honkin clown trying to just trying to find someone to mess around with. I decided I had to take the fun into my own hands. I was gonna make a body pillow business. I was thinking anime girls would look cute, but also some anime boys too. Maybe if the anime girl pillows sold well. I decided the best way to make body pillows by heading to the geneticists' and change a monkey to look like an anime girl. I decided to advertise my million dollar idea, "I'm inventing a new type of body pillow. real life women but with corpses." This was worded poorly. Its not like I was only gonna make women body pillows and they weren't even gonna be corpses. I just wanted to make a statement that made you look at, laugh at, and say what?  It did sound messed up and if there was a moment I wish I could've hit undo on. It would've been there. I mean- other moments of my life too definitely, but I love goon so I really wish I coulda hit undo OR tell the admins "DON'T SMITE ME, I PLEASE  JUST NOW REALIZE HOW IT SOUNDS". I was banned right after being released from security. I was talked to by security about selling other people. I said, I wouldn't and began to leave. The moment I left the security doors, I was banned. Just like last time. The worst thing is, I had learned from my last time I got banned. I thought that body pillows honestly weren't sexual and I stand by that they're not. They were being advertised as body pillows. So i came to the conclusion that it was banned for bigotry. I wasn't being a bigot though. I looked up rule 4, and it said using bigoted language and sexual content is a big no-no. I didn't use either. The words I spoke sounded fucking gross to the outsider, but I didn't use any of the gross language described in rule 4. I also want to point out that it was a month(I think) before my I was banned again. In that time, I changed a lot. If you stated what rule I broke or gave me an explanation before I was banned I would've been fine with it. Giving me a permaban may seem reasonable when you look at my history. However, if you look at my new history (after being banned by adhara) I've been a positive influence on the server. I just want a chance to show I've changed without you looking at my history before I get BONKED.   I'll appeal my permaban in half a month or however much of a month is left. I'll keep trying to play on goon because I genuinely have changed, and wish to have a fresh start with you guys. I want to have a conversation in a month, like a legitimate one. Ahelps don't have to be given to everyone. They are a privilege, but a privilege that should be taken away when people continue to not give a fuck long after you've warned them. I want to earn your respect back as a player but I can't without you at least trying to talk with you guys.

Logs: No logs.  

Extra Information: I have been banned several times before. I deserved being banned those times, because I was a pretty big dick. I was a shitter. I often times got way too high and did stupid shit. I don't remember most of it, except the times I was having fun by just having fun with others. I realized the interactions made the game great. Not the fuckin griefing.  I realized I was being an asshole and wanted to change my ways. I changed my name on the server to Todd Fwubs. I roleplayed a lot more and just wanted to have a good time. I made sure to not break any rules. I had honestly learned from my time last banned. I really did have a changed mindset. Ask people about Todd Fwubs. They might say "Who?" but some might say "Oh, i know that guy! He's somewhat cool"

Messages In This Thread
captainbravo, goonstation 4, sometime last week - by ToxyNPoxy - 03-01-2021, 10:07 PM