HoS application
Every round I'm John Hawkins, Head of Security, I do a roll call at the beginning of the round to help figure out which security I know I can count on to listen in case I start yelling bloody murder. Not once have I ever heard Security Officer Cement Clement respond to not only that, but to even basic instructions. Add to at least one time that I saw you taze and arrest someone seemingly out of nowhere while I was too busy with something else to properly yell at you only makes me feel that you see Head of Security not as someone given more responsibility to help make the round fun for everyone, but more as the Good guy who has to stop the Bad guys.

I wouldn't find this acceptable on the normal server, but the fact that this is on the RP server, the one that heavily encourages you...ya know, talk to people, only makes me feel that you getting Head of Security will make the round as unfun as possible.

You shouldn't see this as "Don't ever play sec again", but more along the lines of what you can improve on and how you can make things fun for everyone. Just ask yourself what you think would be acceptable to happen to you if you did what the antagonist did. I'm sure you would be upset if you were spaced just because you were showing off this really cool wrestling belt you won last space summer, right?

Not...uh, not implying you did that, just providing a random example.

Messages In This Thread
HoS application - by Eternal_Muerto - 02-09-2021, 10:19 AM
RE: HoS application - by Luxizzle - 02-09-2021, 11:26 AM
RE: HoS application - by Eternal_Muerto - 02-09-2021, 11:49 PM
RE: HoS application - by DimWhat - 02-10-2021, 01:03 PM
RE: HoS application - by Cal - 02-10-2021, 11:58 PM
RE: HoS application - by Luxizzle - 02-14-2021, 09:31 AM
RE: HoS application - by Maegor - 02-14-2021, 01:02 PM
RE: HoS application - by Eternal_Muerto - 02-15-2021, 03:43 AM
RE: HoS application - by Technature - 02-17-2021, 12:18 PM
RE: HoS application - by Studenterhue - 03-17-2021, 05:53 PM