HoS application
As the sleeper from the round Dim is referring to, I feel like my input on this is important.

I'm gonna have to say I don't think you should be HoS yet, that particular round showed you kind of went out of your way to use HoS gear to try your hardest to take me in for feeding you "bone hurting juice" and then taking the HoS boots that weren't yours in the first place.

You fired at me missing an entire taser gun, then surprised me by pulling out a second (HoS's?) taser gun and emptying that at me, the captain hit me with their saber and you did nothing to stop the drastic escalation to lethals by them.

While yes, I did disarm them and stab them back I felt that at that point I was about to be killed over the boots. Apparently the captain put a bounty my head as well, which I found hugely overboard.

Later down the round I managed to take a security officer hostage in the chapel with Faith, saying so over Security PDA, cue you running up in some sandals that made you so ridiculously fast that I ahelped it because I thought you were exploiting, but it was some shoes a Janitor found in a crate and gave to you.

You shoved me and stunned>cuffed me basically immediately for the boots back. Some random person freed me and I tried to feed you poison in the shuttle, to which you tried to unload laser mode on me.

I've had another round as Ling where I stung you as you were HoP, took your ID and used it to give myself all access. I gave it right back and even woke you up with smelling salts, shook you awake and then was like "Hey buddy, you ok?" And your first words on the radio were "CAL STUNG ME" which really made my round go downhill as even though I tried my best to rp I just kept having to deal with a captain and Ai that was on my ass nonstop.

The worst part is that you said that -I- ruined -YOUR- ling round after it ended, in ooc.

The lack of regard for trying to roleplay even though I could have ended your round right there as you ALSO STUNG ME back but I had smelling salts on me, was not great to say the least. Even though that happened I didn't call you out until I thought it could save my own skin.

To sum it up: as a player on the receiving end of you on Command and Security, hard no until you take some time and prove you care to act responsibly.

Messages In This Thread
HoS application - by Eternal_Muerto - 02-09-2021, 10:19 AM
RE: HoS application - by Luxizzle - 02-09-2021, 11:26 AM
RE: HoS application - by Eternal_Muerto - 02-09-2021, 11:49 PM
RE: HoS application - by DimWhat - 02-10-2021, 01:03 PM
RE: HoS application - by Cal - 02-10-2021, 11:58 PM
RE: HoS application - by Luxizzle - 02-14-2021, 09:31 AM
RE: HoS application - by Maegor - 02-14-2021, 01:02 PM
RE: HoS application - by Eternal_Muerto - 02-15-2021, 03:43 AM
RE: HoS application - by Technature - 02-17-2021, 12:18 PM
RE: HoS application - by Studenterhue - 03-17-2021, 05:53 PM