HoS application
Sad 
Usual character name: Cement Clement
BYOND username: Eternal Muerto
Discord username (if you are on our discord): -
Recommended by (if applicable): -
Goon servers you play: Goonstation RP

Reason for application:

First of all - sorry for my poor english, not native language.
When i plaing there is almost everytime no HoS, and espessially when he needed. Head of Security is combination of security and command and i have expirience in both. I want to try (at least) to lead security officers and assistants, judge bad guys when it's not obvios etc.

Security experience (300 word minimum):

I played already bunch of security rounds, know how to use SecMate, cameras, foresic scaner, know statuses, familar with [b]RecordTrak. I had all variety of rounds from absolutely chill no antags to bloodthirsty bunch of traitors + spys + sleeper agents.[/b]
[b]I had few rounds where i was only one sec. There were psycho barman, fight with maneater. Ofcourse there were rounds where all was quite an i just patrolled station printing tickets for littering and bumping into me.[/b]
[b]Were rounds when we had few security officers, security assistants, all was quiet and then chaos begins. We were disoriented, not organized at all, separated. Captain was busy with something else. We lost 2 officers and kinda win few battles and were not sure what we should do with criminals - kill? cap not declines and not accepts, borg? same with cap etc. And there was no head of security who could make decision. Oof, it was aweful![/b]
[b]And was other round when head of security was on their post. We had 2-3 officers and head of security on our side and 3 spys on other side. We detected few suspitios crewmates, and were looking for them, then 2 of them start aggressive moves. HoS commands as to arrest one, interrogation, search, release, then same with second one, then third. Finds out that 3rd was send to protect HoS. At the and 3rd spy was left free with his tools for his PDA, 1st borged and 2nd dead (suicide). It was very cool and fun round.[/b]

Answer two or more of the following:
  • What advice would you give to other sec players?
    Talk first, be gentle. Do not rush, if you feel things may become hot - call for backup.
  • What was one of your favorite security moments? (Either playing as a sec officer or interacting with one)
    Played AI, one secoff, changeling, assasines and 'feck all' cap. Sec was on edge and i started to talk about antags moves on general radio. Few civil, eng crewmates comes to security for backup and together they foughed and wins. I was happy that secoff stays and continue to fight and all departments comes to help. (All cause medics arrived to heal militia
  • What game improvements or changes do you think would benefit security players?
    I not sure about benefits, but i realy would like to see security medic "class" (layout, role). Cause i like play medical, but also want to be in security and it logical (?) to have military doctor.
  • Describe any differences in your playstyle when part of a full security team and when being the only security officer.
    Full security team: better communication and share my responsibilities. Only security officer: carring more firearms (stun AND lethal), more robust and suspicious.
Answer one or more of the following fun questions (because it's important for the HoS to be fun):
  • Write a poem to convey your thoughts on security/NanoTrasen/space/bees/anything related to SS13.
  • What's a security gimmick that you've ran or wanted to run?
    Angry/grumpy and robust but ready to help and easy ageed if they talks, gentle and not resisting. Allowing to be a little shittery if it not too much (like breaking into armory, bridge, stealing dangerous/important things like freeform module or cap's spare id etc.)
  • Draw a picture!
Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will):
None, just one strange conversation with admins

Messages In This Thread
HoS application - by Eternal_Muerto - 02-09-2021, 10:19 AM
RE: HoS application - by Luxizzle - 02-09-2021, 11:26 AM
RE: HoS application - by Eternal_Muerto - 02-09-2021, 11:49 PM
RE: HoS application - by DimWhat - 02-10-2021, 01:03 PM
RE: HoS application - by Cal - 02-10-2021, 11:58 PM
RE: HoS application - by Luxizzle - 02-14-2021, 09:31 AM
RE: HoS application - by Maegor - 02-14-2021, 01:02 PM
RE: HoS application - by Eternal_Muerto - 02-15-2021, 03:43 AM
RE: HoS application - by Technature - 02-17-2021, 12:18 PM
RE: HoS application - by Studenterhue - 03-17-2021, 05:53 PM