Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[MERGED PR] Post-Hellburn Adjustment (Gas Burn Temps & Molitz Availability)
Alright so I've been trying to get back into engine stuff again after a while and i can get some good burns going and I'm sure there's a lot of people following these PR's closely. But me coming back after a while and not sure whats going on, the only bit of information i can find is about "lubricants" on the wiki. I'd really appreciate more information about how the engine works. Some basic stuff like how high certain gasses can heat up etc. would be really useful. I find it really odd that you can get a ton of information about how chemicals work on the wiki, but there's barely any information on the engine and their gasses. The only thing thats explained is how to get a basic char burn going, but theres barely any information on what pressure differences do. I think you get my point now about how im missing information.

With all these changes coming in I'd really like to see the wiki pages get a drastic update too on how the TEG works, even better if it gets their own page instead of stuffed in between other engines. So people don't have to learn it from other people or closely watching PR's and we can get a centralized source of information.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PR] Post-Hellburn Adjustment (Gas Burn Temps & Molitz Availability) - by Luxizzle - 02-12-2021, 10:43 AM