Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[MERGED PR] Post-Hellburn Adjustment (Gas Burn Temps & Molitz Availability)
(02-01-2021, 03:04 AM)RGBDeadSilent Wrote: Since Engineering and Mining need to work closer on TEG maps, i'm curious if maybe Engineering can get access to the mining ready room so that they have access to the Quantum Telescope. The mini-game can be a bit of a drag, but if you want to be a Chief Engineer and get the TEG cash objective done, you really need to sit your ass in front of it now.
All TEG maps have 2 Quantum Telescopes, so CE should be able to work with Mining, Science, or Silicon. Kondaru has 3, and you just need to get outside to use that one!  Seems like something the CE should be able to delegate to someone... or conscript request a Staff Assistant.

(02-01-2021, 09:06 AM)TTerc Wrote: I'd personally think that capping the burns at least at at 100k would be a pretty reasonable option.
Speaking of, with current 10k cap, making toxins bombs is pretty much impossible, using the regular method, as the gas inside the chamber is too cold to affect the pipes. You can go for the other methods (that also make the gas temps pretty unstable and crazy), but I think the atmos changes should be balanced to allow players at least reach the TTV temperatures with regular chamber burns.
100k is around the point where there is enough thermal energy pass through the walls that it starts to heat up rooms that will eventually require someone to RCD some holes. 80k seems to be a nice slow rise.

Speaking of RCD, added a briefcase with 6 pieces of Molitz Beta for the Research Director to use as they see fit (or whoever gets to their office first).

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PR] Post-Hellburn Adjustment (Gas Burn Temps & Molitz Availability) - by Azrun - 02-03-2021, 11:32 AM