Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lets talk about the c-saber's deflect ability
I usually make it a priority as security to carry flashbangs with me, at least 2 in the secbelt. There are a few instances where i've been able to use them in order to flashbang a wrestler or C-Saber user, but in the end its not the best. I know for a fact i've seen Stern with shades and ear protection before while rampaging, so flashbangs are mostly pretty lights for security to screw themselves over with. (Sec needs flashbang ear-prot on their radios honestly, but thats a different thread)

As it is, I think the C-Saber is pretty balanced while in hand, and the reflect ability makes it very unique. It takes a good bit of stamina each swing, and thus can easily be knocked out of your hands. The bigger issue with it is when its surgically attached as a weapon, and thus even with no stamina, you can't shove it out of someones hands. Sure, they get blitzed in the face, but i've only seen that go bad for the saber wielder once.

My opinion is the same sort of effect that Katana - Captains Saber and Katana - Katana, or C-Saber - D-Saber and C-Saber - C-Saber. Give Security something that can "Duel" with the C-Saber. This way that security officer who is forced into the melee to fight the saber wielder doesn't get boned immediately when they miss the baton smack. Or they go in and baton and go "Oh right fuck, its a scientist, how silly of me, Stimulants, i'm dead now." The barrier is honestly the best item to target with this, since its a defensive item in nature.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets talk about the c-saber's deflect ability - by RGBDeadSilent - 02-01-2021, 03:13 AM