Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Griffez, SiminianC, frem, MAIN, 5:45 PST
I mean... You stole something from Satan. What did you expect to happen? The gimmick he was RP-ing, I assume, was not "be a human dressed as Satan", but it was "be Satan".

When you do battle with cosmic forces, expect to lose.

Yeah, one guy did pray to have you released from hell. But you asked him to, and he just copy-pasted a prayer like 8 times in chat. Prayers rarely get answered and there is no obligation to do so; spammed boiler plate ones like that are more likely to get you gibbed than your prayer fulfilled. I don't really see its bearing on this situation.

Admin gimmicks like these happen on main from time to time, from the events you describe, it doesn't sound like anything out of the ordinary. He didn't single you out, you singled yourself out by engaging in the gimmick, becoming an antagonistic force to what he was doing. So he incorporated you into it by smiting you, like how fallen angels are want to do. Not every gimmick is going to work out perfectly for everyone.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Griffez, SiminianC, frem, MAIN, 5:45 PST - by kyle2143 - 01-12-2021, 11:27 PM