Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Griffez, SiminianC, frem, MAIN, 5:45 PST
Admin: Griffez (the guilty), SiminianC, frem
Server: main
Date + time:  Jan 12th, 5:45 PST
Synopsis: The round starts. I decide to play as a staff assistant. I hear something being devoured, go there (HOP desk), and see the "Satan". I attempted to steal his briefcase and, after a few attempts, I finally stole his briefcase. Then, I ran to cargo, asking QM to open the door since I found some loot and am in need of a hiding spot. The admin playing Satan (presumably Griffez) then teleported me to his location. But he did not manage to do anything as I ran away. This is clear admin abuse, as Griffez used his admin power to adjust the game to his liking when it didn't go his way, but it wasn't that big of a deal. Then, as I ran away, Griffez used his admin magic to toss me around the station and eventually, after gibbing me, sent me to Hell. This is a more severe instance of admin abuse, as Griffez, again, used his admin powers to adjust the flow of the game to his liking (this time at the expense of other player's expense - permanent removal from the round). I a-helped, demanding my immediate restoration to which Griffez mockingly replied with something along the lines of "I don't know what you are talking about. But maybe you shouldn't have stolen Satan's briefcase". He, after some time, then offered me some games to get back into the game, which I rightfully ignored as I did not ask to be gibbed and sent to Hell in the first place. He then provided me with a phone so I could communicate with the crew but also publicly declared me a "scammer", so half the crew refused to talk to me. When multiple individuals prayed for my return, Griffez ignored it. Later, when Griffez captured more people. After I treated the bystanders harshly for interfering with my calls and attacked the man himself, "Satan" suggested that I should be locked off. After they agreed, "Satan" proceeded to put me in a 2x2 shame cube inside Hell itself, with no way to get out.

I have acted in a rude manner with the admin involved, however, that does not excuse him for doing this in the first place. Moreover, the event did not make much sense in the game world. Instead of getting the briefcase back using in-game mechanics or asking security to catch me, the admin involved opted for a more abusive option of using his admin-powers to adjust the event to his liking. I haven't even sold my soul, the admin placed me in Hell anyways, which prevented me from ghosting and choosing ghost roles. This points to the fact that the admin in question is ready to remove the players from the round if they don't treat the event as they want, which goes against the sandboxy nature of the game.
Logs: None
Extra information: This is not the first time I had problems with Griffez. It happened relatively recently, though I do not remember the exact time. I don't exactly remember this, however, I am fairly sure it was Griffez. First, Griffez proceeded to rotate the map, which, while annoying, wasn't that harmful. Then he proceeded to randomly shift tiles, which caused me to get stuck in Medical Chemistry. Then, he decided to replace all of the walls with crushers, which killed me. I accused him of admin abuse and demanded a respawn, to which he responded with something along the lines of "I am grief incarnate!". He then respawned the dead people as some random workers, many of whom died soon because, again, all walls were replaced with crushers. While the Satan event was a cool idea, replacing the walls with crushers cannot be justified with poor taste. It is pure grief and it is unacceptable.

Messages In This Thread
Griffez, SiminianC, frem, MAIN, 5:45 PST - by SugarBone - 01-12-2021, 10:49 PM