Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why was the Loafer Blueprint removed from Manta?
(01-07-2021, 05:49 PM)UrsulaMejor Wrote:
Quote: I feel like it would atleast help that players can be atleast given an opportunity to discuss, instead of watching changes they don't like being merged behind a glass screen of sorts, unable to say anything not even being given a chance.
obviously you have the chance to discuss it, as we are currently discussing it.

Quote:if a pr with the reasons was made then this thread and an argument on discord needn't have existed
this thread is a good thing. it is the proper way this sort of thing should happen. Arguments on discord never need to exist.

Developers have always had, and likely will always have, the authority to do what's right for the overall health of the game with or without player's input ahead of time. If you believe a developer has made an error, I invite you to make a thread with reasoning laid out rather than starting arguments on the discord
Did i ever say arguments on discord need to exist? And you should full well know that an argument(albeit a short lived one) wasnt my intention. 

Quote:..., I invite you to make a thread with reasoning laid out...
is this not this thread?

Quote:
Quote:I feel like it would atleast help that players can be atleast given an opportunity to discuss, instead of watching changes they don't like being merged behind a glass screen of sorts, unable to say anything not even being given a chance.
obviously you have the chance to discuss it, as we are currently discussing it.

The fact that such a discussion place has to be forced to exist is not great to begin with, as it wouldve been better if it had been created by the developer in question.

My problem is more to do with this whole major changes (or smaller changes with 0 changelog) being pushed without regard for player input. Some notable recent examples are patho being completely axed from oshan, and stable mutagen's depletion rate being drastically upped to such a degree that its nigh unsuable (minor but no changelog). All coincidentally by the same author.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why was the Loafer Blueprint removed from Manta? - by moonlol - 01-07-2021, 06:13 PM