Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intrigue gamemode change ideas
-Changling has some interesting abilities but is a bit too murder focus (perhaps a rework?)
-Spy thief's are in a relatively ok place (although more items on spy thief list could be very fun)
-Some traitor items are great for RP some... less so (maybe rework the item list on RP or give them less points?)
-Nuke ops and wizards and other invasion type antags could be interesting but they'd need to be reworked for RP (maybe Nukies have a vague goal of trying to take over the station and hack the shuttle to go to a mindslave implant facility instead of centcomm? Maybe wizards could have a different spell list on RP)
-Vampire is in a good place although basically no options to taunt people without being found out saddens me
-A conversion type antag (like rev and gang) That converts the crew into more members would have to be done delicately but could be very interesting... Maybe a cultist antag? (Cough cough suggestion i made ages ago cough)
-Wraith is also in a similar position to changling in that it could be very fun but would need a rework to be a bit less murder focused (I and smarter people have suggested this)

Messages In This Thread
Intrigue gamemode change ideas - by Icraft343 - 01-05-2021, 09:13 PM
RE: Intrigue gamemode change ideas - by Rilor - 02-17-2021, 02:41 PM