Poll: Should explosives in gang be banned?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, ban explosives
65.79%
25 65.79%
No, don't ban them
34.21%
13 34.21%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTV's (and other explosives) during gang rounds
Hm this seems like a difficult problem one thing i have noticed is that in the end that these people are just being dickheads. Maybe add in a rule that gangs aren't allowed to destroy large parts of the station but make it like the non antag bombing antags where its meant to be a last resort thing where you can use bombs if necessary but otherwise it is not allowed. This is just a quick idea i had after looking though the thread. And also add a way for a gang leader to kick members kinda surprised this wasn't already added.

Hm this seems like a difficult problem one thing i have noticed is that in the end that these people are just being dickheads. Maybe add in a rule that gangs aren't allowed to destroy large parts of the station but make it like the non antag bombing antags where its meant to be a last resort thing where you can use bombs if necessary but otherwise it is not allowed. This is just a quick idea i had after looking though the thread. And also add a way for a gang leader to kick members kinda surprised this wasn't already added.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TTV's (and other explosives) during gang rounds - by rando212 - 12-30-2020, 01:25 AM