Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
A 'respected' position that isn't Sec or Command staff
Just getting a little concerned the more I see NTSO's walking around with heavy armor suits and some seriously stacked Sec officer teams killing antags ~10 minutes into a round. Not to mention one or two members of the community (who frequently played HoS) turning out to be sociopathic and getting banned.

Mentors are all good and fine. How about some kind of elevated gimmick job or antag role alternative to HoS?

Maybe for instance, making the leader of the nuke team be an option for whitelisted players instead of completely randomized; if no whitelisted players are around then its random, but they get priority, and maybe trusted with some slightly better gear akin to HoS/NTSO's.

I've been playing since 2009 but never applied for Mentor because, IDK, I guess I don't take the game all that seriously enough to write the essay. Also I prefer playing antag over security, I think it takes a certain person to actually enjoy playing sec, hell to even consider being an HoS. Why should a 'respected' position be limited to being trusted with security roles? Just my 2c

Messages In This Thread
A 'respected' position that isn't Sec or Command staff - by MoonJesus - 12-18-2020, 07:58 AM