Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kate, Discord, Pattern of Behavior (Most Recent: 11/13/2020, 7:45-8:10 PM EST)
(11-25-2020, 04:20 AM)Dions Wrote: Well its best to just say it outright, you're right. I'm ashamed of how I acted and treated you and very many people in this community. Not only in the provided logs but for a good couple years now and to many more than you. This isn't the first time I've acted like this, it's a problem. You've shown me manifold kindness and unending patience. I understand that even such a post cereal box top tin star level of authority as an admin on the clown boat is still a weird social phenomenon; it was given to me in trust and, well, I didn't exactly reward that trust here. But forget all that. I am sorry to you on a personal level as well. I consider you a friend of mine and there is nothing but regret about this I feel right now. I apologize and hope you and anyone reading this can believe me when I say I'll do my best to be more compassionate, and less furyblinded.

TL;DR

I'm sorry, you're my friend, I shouldn't talk to you like that. I'll try to be better.

I wish you the best of luck with making good on those assurances.

Thank you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kate, Discord, Pattern of Behavior (Most Recent: 11/13/2020, 7:45-8:10 PM EST) - by Camryn - 11-25-2020, 01:28 PM