Mentor Application - Bartimeus973
Im not going to try to refute anything you said nefarious6th, because what you said is simply the truth (talking about the command bit). I also want to say that i strongly appreciate your feedback first and foremost, it helps, really.

You are absolutely right when you say that not everyone is going to want to play with gimmick laws, and it is entirely possible that i inavertently uploaded a law to an ai that didnt want such kind of shenanigans. To remedy such an issue i now ask every ai beforehand if it wants such a law but i realize now that doing it with such frequency is still a bad move on my part. I will be restraining myself from uploading such laws so often on AIs that i do not frequently see and know desire such types of laws, and will limit it to the AI so as to not affect all silicons. I'll also absolutely agree with the utter fuckup of that one captain round where i defended the "free will" law, that was an insanely bad move.
I also didnt fully realize that i spent so long in the upload discussing head to head with the ai and coming up with a good freeform, so thank you and thank Mara Arin for pointing it out.

Messages In This Thread
Mentor Application - Bartimeus973 - by Bartimeus - 11-21-2020, 09:21 AM
RE: Mentor Application - Bartimeus973 - by Akride - 11-28-2020, 02:23 PM
RE: Mentor Application - Bartimeus973 - by Gert - 11-28-2020, 02:26 PM
RE: Mentor Application - Bartimeus973 - by Bartimeus - 11-29-2020, 07:32 PM