Mentor Application - Bartimeus973

Bartimeus is violent, bloodthirsty, does not delegate tasks, does not stay in their lane and is unkind to Antagonists.

Less then a week ago on Cogmap 1 I observed a round when they were a Captain in which they:
* Were confronted that they are only interacting with the AI - they responded that the Captain's job is to take care of the AI and spent the next 20 minutes coming up with a gimmick law
* Forbade the Engineering Department from repairing their Antique laser gun and said they want to repair and keep it for themselves - they did not delegate a task
* Proceeded to repair the gun themselves despite the Engineering Department being staffed - did not stay in their lane
* Saw a Changeling in the Science Wing and chased them to the Chapel
* Killed the Changeling without saying a word or trying to stun it - Security staff told them that they should have tried to stun and capture the Antagonist; they responded by saying that they saw it was an Abomination - neither I nor the Security staff were convinced by that argument - they were not kind to the bad guy
* Distributed Flamethrowers to Security - Security rebelled and said they did not want heavy weapons - Bartimeus then held a vote and lost - they insisted on creating more violence instead of less

Bartimeus does teach other players, but I'd rather they didn't.

For me support Bartimeus as a Mentor I'd have to see them:
* Interacting with multiple Departments, not just the AI
* Delegating tasks
* Roleplaying with Antagonists
* Showing restraint when they are given lethal equipment and power

I too only play on the Roleplaying Server and will be closely following this application.

Messages In This Thread
Mentor Application - Bartimeus973 - by Bartimeus - 11-21-2020, 09:21 AM
RE: Mentor Application - Bartimeus973 - by Akride - 11-28-2020, 02:23 PM
RE: Mentor Application - Bartimeus973 - by Gert - 11-28-2020, 02:26 PM
RE: Mentor Application - Bartimeus973 - by Mara Arin - 11-29-2020, 01:05 AM