Oh Goodness Pritchard is Applying for HoS
Yeah, you get my no. I was playing HoS, and a dude ran into the EVA that an AI had bolted open while I was rather clearly trying to block it back up. I stunned the guy, and took away the suit he'd taken. When it appeared by all means that you had pulled the man, I just walked out and tased you too. You proceeded to scream to the crew over the radio that I was robbing people in the halls and "Shooting" people for no reason. I went from stopping somebody from taking a suit to a mad HoS killing people and robbing them with your story. I just put you both outside and went back to sealing up the doors, but you decided "Time to punish this guy" and broke the windows out, the whole time bragging about how you were going to make my life hell for being a shitcop. Then you grabbed a flash that was on the ground and flashed me, stealing my taser and going to run off. At that point, assuming you were a traitor, I told the nearby guy to apprehend you, and let him use lethal force if neccesary. You beat him up, but I caught up, flashed you, and cuffed you. You then repeatedly screamed about how shit I was and how I should be demoted and how absolutely awful I was for -daring- to arrest you. So once you started screaming that I was killing you (I wasn't) I took your headset, which you also screamed about. Then Connor showed up, as I'd adminhelped at that point, and you actually insulted -him- too. I gave you brig time, but you started to try and break out rather than serve a minute in the brig. So I tased you and just put you away, as you were just being a problem child. Then the wizard died and the round ended, and not only did you whine in OOC after the game, you continued -before- the next round. No, no, no, no, no. Get OUT.

Messages In This Thread