Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Map im working on: CROSSTATION
[Image: Crossstation7.png]
Latest pic of cross station, Now with cargo done and comedy sub-department with "borrowed" carpets to make it look nicer, secret in chapel (book probably going to be replaced, not sure what it is but i think it might be secret and somewhere else) and cryo is not where it was, havent figured out a new area yet but whatever.
To do list:
-find out if people like the increased disorder in janitors office to see if i need to increase or decrease it
-need to shrink some more areas. (mostly bridge and gym)
-Find a new area for cryo
-Get more space in sec and use it to create a sort of second wall around it without creating 4x4 wall chunks because I think those look awful
-add the freezers, and the air conditioner (eventually because atmos and atmos pipes scare me)
-Figure out if the book in the not-so-secret office is a good idea.
-figure out how to make cargo better
-fill in medical, rest of engineering, rest of research, detectives office, AI upload, and make crew quarters better

Carbadox, incorporated most of your suggestions as they seem like good ideas, also that was not the barmans office that was the mime cubby, because there are plans to make the mime a normal job rather than latejoin and might as well pre-emptivly add an room for them. But since you pointed it out i realized that the barman usually has an office so i added one

Frank_stien not sure how to implement the loops idea, and also not sure how i can make the central area larger without basically moving every part of the map without making the central hallways even wider

Messages In This Thread
Map im working on: CROSSTATION - by Rilor - 11-05-2020, 08:32 PM
RE: Map im working on: CROSSTATION - by Carbadox - 11-06-2020, 03:44 AM
RE: Map im working on: CROSSTATION - by Rilor - 11-06-2020, 09:13 PM
RE: Map im working on: CROSSTATION - by Sord213 - 11-07-2020, 11:10 AM
RE: Map im working on: CROSSTATION - by Rilor - 11-07-2020, 07:55 PM
RE: Map im working on: CROSSTATION - by aft2001 - 11-07-2020, 08:04 PM