Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Testing the waters - expanding hypospray whitelist with MD access
(This idea is more or less stolen from Frank_Stein in the headlocking thread but I thought it was a nice idea.)

Basically, what if you could swipe a medical director level ID across a hypo and it expands the whitelist somewhat? I'm thinking mostly of expanding the whitelist to medical chems that have considerable side effects and maybe some drugs, so it's about giving MDs and experienced doctors some room for less-than-safe mixes or niche purpose hypos while keeping the horrible poisons out. It's not meant to give MD traitors free near-EMAG hypos by default.
I've had a quick look at the medical chem section for what isn't on the whitelist, and here's some niche chems that I figure could fit for this:

Atropine
Calomel
Ephedrine
Filgrastim
Haloperidol
Heparin
Proconvertin
Morphine

Additionally:

Stimulants - I'd also suggest moving stimulants from the default to the expanded whitelist if this idea is received well - the wear-off effects are rather bad.
I mentioned drugs earlier but I'm not sure to what extent any of them are suitable (maybe aranesp? Or something that's practically harmless like LSD or space drugs?).
Some foods even??? (espresso, milk)

I think in reality only atropine would really matter to most doctors but then I wouldn't want to encourage every doctor asking the MD to unlock their hypos every round either.

So I guess give a yes/no and maybe suggestions for chems. :P

Messages In This Thread
Testing the waters - expanding hypospray whitelist with MD access - by BatElite - 10-27-2020, 02:03 AM