Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GorillaMyDreams maybe
mucubed Wrote:No, he didn't teleport to space. He was playing the round normally up until this point. Basically he accidentally wormholed himself to the Cargo pod beacon. He asked the AI to open the cargo pod hatches since he had no space suit and was dying slowly, but the AI was dead or preoccupied. I saw him admin-teleport himself inside the station then, and he continued playing as normal.

oh I wasn't playing the round normally I was just experimenting with warp portals to see how many fun mutations I could rack up before it killed me.

I think I remember my plan was to get mutations and let the geneticists scan me except everything was going wrong- got locked out, my pod stolen, and the geneticists were being really defensive and uncooperative. anyway I got tired of hobbling around space near frozen so I started just TPing. I think at one point I teleported to genetics to say "hey check out these cool mutations I got!!!" then noticed the geneticists were in the middle of being horribly murdered? didnt want to interfere with the traitor so I just said "uhh don't mind me" and left the way I came

Messages In This Thread