HoS Application (Sorry if I messed something up)
Frequent SEC & play with Bruce McAffee often. He's a good fighter, an above-average SEC. That said, I feel he's unfair in his sentencing.
He has good intentions, though I feel he needs to familiarize himself with space law a little more to get a better feel for punishments.

At times petty Assault has landed his prisoners high sentences of ~4 minutes.
At times, what should've been quick search and brig turns into a struggle to beat the prisoner back into the cell.
It happens, I get it. Yet this resulted in stacking higher charges on the prisoner when it's *our* fault for giving them the opportunity to resist.
Aside from that, unlike other SECOFFS, he does not illegally strip prisoners, execute them, nor taunt them unnecessarily.
I usually just let his sentences stick and see what he does, the one time I did intervene he cussed me out.

He's very diligent against Antags of the station and petty criminals alike, sliding up and down the halls in search of them.
That said he's often a lone-wolf. He just about always gets ELITE gear from Cargo and you won't see him around too much.
Though he does check in on the radio from time to time, this doesn't give the impression a leader role as of yet.
I feel an HoS should be more involved in SEC, *ensuring* the proper treatment of prisoners and adherence of SECOFFS to space law.

All said, aside from chewing me out once or twice over small things, I can't recall any seriously troubling behavior from Bruce McAfee.
I can recommend him as HoS. +1.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HoS Application (Sorry if I messed something up) - by Chayot - 10-23-2020, 11:15 PM