HoS App - Drewmajor11(Character: Xavier Mcmullen)
I have played alongside "Xavier Mcmullen" as a fellow Sec Officer, and various other crew positions. The shifts we have shared together number at least 10 or more. What I have observed from Xavier is behavior that leads me to believe he is far more emotionally driven than he is logically driven. An example of this is ignoring explanations or rhetoric from individuals he has made a negative first judgment of and going as far as to try to get others to ignore it as well by insisting on his perceived emotionally blinded 'truth'. Another behavior I have noticed is a blatant attempt to be what could be considered "the good cop". What I mean by this is he, usually while inside of sec with other officers and suspects but not always, will demand and argue over arrests made by officers who either do not share in his perceived truth or officers who he simply has a, almost certainly without basis, bad opinion of. He will always argue for lesser, to no punishment, even going as far as to refuse orders from superiors or releasing suspects before their time is up or before they have been completely processed. He refuses to use SecMate to look at the information as to why someone as been detained instead of choosing to make it a public and confrontational display. This kind of behavior is not only unnecessary, it is inefficient, subversive, and hurts the security department as a whole. This act further extends to situations outside of the Sec Office, which sometimes puts people in danger due to the disruptive and confrontational nature of his approach in this behavior, even going as far as to refuse to continue the conversation in the Sec Office, forcing it to be a public display at the sit of the crime, which has not always been fully resolved. It also should be noted, these judgments and opinions he forms are harbored from shift to shift, in such a manner that one could easily call it "metagrudging", making it not only unacceptable security officer behavior but also in violation of game rules. Besides all this, he shows a distinct lack of care for justifying his own actions in a very hypocritical manner, instead only repeating, with increasing hostility, his original hollow claims or accusation. In closing, I say with emphatically and with complete certainty that Drewmajor11, aka "Xavier Mcmullen", should not be allowed to be a Head of Security on the Goonstation servers.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HoS App - Drewmajor11(Character: Xavier Mcmullen) - by UndyingVindication - 10-10-2020, 05:18 PM