Pestilancer mentor application.
Haha, I sat on making the recommendation for this a while, trying to think just what I wanted to say.

I'm most familiar with Kayden as QM or as a Scientist, but I only have good things to say about Pestilancer! They started out on the side servers with me and I have lots of adventure zone memories from there. I started there just doing supportive things like sending remotes as AI or getting medical supplies togther because I always thought adventuring would never be for me; I honestly don't like combat or mobs too much, but Kayden helped guide me and others through that process and it was actually super duper fun! The whole team had some great rounds where we did things like a 15-person Space Owlery exploration, sol runs, and the rest of it. I really fondly remember the Space Owlery adventure. Other than the knowledge it took to figure out how to solve all the adventure zones, I really do think there's something to be said for the way that Pestilancer worked to get as many people as possible involved in expeditions, and made it so much less daunting! That kind of attitude is really critical, and I trust the rest of the systems knowledge will come to them with ease. Their attitude and approach is, I think, what makes them a good fit for the role of mentor.

+1 from me!

Messages In This Thread
Pestilancer mentor application. - by Pestilancer - 10-02-2020, 09:50 AM
RE: Pestilancer mentor application. - by DimWhat - 10-06-2020, 08:32 PM
RE: Pestilancer mentor application. - by Arlian - 10-09-2020, 02:54 AM
RE: Pestilancer mentor application. - by nefarious6th - 10-09-2020, 10:30 AM