Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[PR] Lizards can be selected through character creation
(09-23-2020, 02:21 AM)Sundance Wrote: I'll muse what as expressed in previous threads about the introduction of lizards (and other mutantraces/aliens) as playable races.

It's centered around this

Quote: cus it'd mean potentially running out of cash to fuel my dumb space-animal addiction

I mean.. that's the point. The entire reason for it being a space bux purchase is so that you don't play as a lizard 24/7.

I personally have no issue, but I do think there needs to be a give and take. I would feel that it would be better as a -1 cost trait, so you sacrifice a trait purchase instead of a space bux purchase. I genuinely can't see any other better way of doing this.

I also agree that this should be expanded to other races as traits.

I agree. Making them traits would put them in line with other RP stuff like accents.

And considering that there are other traits that apply unremovable mutations to you, it makes it consistent with those.

I think we can figure out costs based on if we want to add additional mutations. -1 for lizards is fine if being a lizard is purely cosmetic, but we could bundle it with vulnerability to extreme temp (cold blooded) and make it a 0 point cost trait instead.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PR] Lizards can be selected through character creation - by Frank_Stein - 09-24-2020, 06:26 AM