Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
Remove gang from rotation entirely
There are some good points broughy up here and in a couple other gang threads I've seen over the last couple months.

Right now, I'm the only dev who has worked on gang in the last few years. I've made some changes over the last year but I never really *finished* my changes to be in line with the vision I had to make gang a fun round type. I started working on gang because it was in rotation and I never really liked it too much, but I wanted to improve it. Unfortunately I haven't spent too much time on it due to other projects I work on and just general life/motivation stuff.

But I have heard that there are people who do really like gang, despite its flaws, so I don't want to just remove it from rotation just because of one thread saying they hate it. What I will do, is sometime later tonight or tomorrow, make a stickied thread with a poll for whether or not to keep gang in rotation currently. I'll also include in that post some of my plans for the mode that I haven't gotten around to implementing.

Messages In This Thread
Remove gang from rotation entirely - by Mouse - 09-14-2020, 08:09 AM
RE: Remove gang from rotation entirely - by pali6 - 09-14-2020, 08:26 AM
RE: Remove gang from rotation entirely - by zcrow - 09-14-2020, 09:06 AM
RE: Remove gang from rotation entirely - by zcrow - 09-14-2020, 10:34 AM
RE: Remove gang from rotation entirely - by kyle2143 - 09-14-2020, 03:02 PM