Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.83 Average
Masked's Rough Ling Rework Concept
I have no shame in bumping this anymore. I'd still appreciate more peoples feedback or even ideas. Ideally i'd like this to partially turn into a conversation of lots of peoples ideas for lings. Personally after sitting on this for a while I have a few other little ideas.

Honestly I am leaning more towards husks still being rooted but it just being another ability to inject someone in your hivemind into it instead of a simple passive. I do still like husks being rooted to the ground though and staining the area with blood - but after someone is morphed into a minion ling obviously it could permanently stain and spook the area with like, flesh and goo. Also the Ling having to return to the scene of the crime would hopefully make it more engaging, and so as Lings eat more - the station essentially turns into more and more of a horror movie.

And hivemind members without proper bodies could look through other peoples minds and they could also create critters! Not that critters are that strong anyways.

ALSO WITH SPOOKTOBER HAPPENING.

NO BETTER TIME TO SPEAK ABOUT HORROR MOVIE ANTAGS AM I RIGHT BUDS?

To be honest though I am curious if anyone else has ling ideas at all.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Masked's Rough Ling Rework Concept - by TheMaskedMan2 - 09-30-2020, 08:32 PM
RE: Masked's Rough Ling Rework Concept - by Mouse - 10-01-2020, 04:29 AM
RE: Masked's Rough Ling Rework Concept - by Kira - 10-07-2020, 10:12 AM
RE: Masked's Rough Ling Rework Concept - by Rilor - 01-28-2021, 07:04 AM
RE: Masked's Rough Ling Rework Concept - by Rilor - 04-27-2021, 02:20 PM