Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What are spreadsheets????
So I've been wanting to do Telescience and I have but it takes forever for me to get cords for things like mars or whatever, but then some pro comes up and in 30 seconds he open a portal to a very specific part on the station, like if we're cut off or something, and I have no idea how he does it, like does he have the cords on a sheet, but also the cords change every round so I'm confused. Also I made a google spreadsheet and I can't find an option that does math automatically, so I just don't understand, do the pros just map out the entire station with gps's somehow at the start (pretty impossible)? I'm really confused and need help. And how do they do the math for the offset so easily, like where do I get a spreadsheet and what even is a spreadsheet? Thanks in advance, I'm just really confused. (Also I read the ss13 co wiki, but it doesn't show what a spreadsheet is, or how too get to specific points). Thanks again!

(08-28-2020, 05:34 PM)Cyberjamus Wrote: So I've been wanting to do Telescience and I have but it takes forever for me to get cords for things like mars or whatever, but then some pro comes up and in 30 seconds he open a portal to a very specific part on the station, like if we're cut off or something, and I have no idea how he does it, like does he have the cords on a sheet, but also the cords change every round so I'm confused. Also I made a google spreadsheet and I can't find an option that does math automatically, so I just don't understand, do the pros just map out the entire station with gps's somehow at the start (pretty impossible)? I'm really confused and need help. And how do they do the math for the offset so easily, like where do I get a spreadsheet and what even is a spreadsheet? Thanks in advance, I'm just really confused. (Also I read the ss13 co wiki, but it doesn't show what a spreadsheet is, or how too get to specific points). Thanks again!

Also how do I change my profile picture lol?

Messages In This Thread
What are spreadsheets???? - by Cyberjamus - 08-28-2020, 05:34 PM
RE: What are spreadsheets???? - by Cyberjamus - 08-28-2020, 06:57 PM
RE: What are spreadsheets???? - by Superlagg - 08-28-2020, 07:53 PM
RE: What are spreadsheets???? - by Cyberjamus - 08-28-2020, 10:08 PM
RE: What are spreadsheets???? - by Cyberjamus - 08-29-2020, 11:04 AM
RE: What are spreadsheets???? - by Frank_Stein - 08-29-2020, 09:53 PM
RE: What are spreadsheets???? - by glassofmilk - 08-30-2020, 06:36 AM