PurePsycho's HoS Application
(07-29-2020, 07:19 PM)Technature Wrote: I'm sure this isn't as major as some of the other issues brought up, but not having a normal name you go by (or at least not putting one down) makes it difficult to make any sort of recommendation.  There are definitely some people I wouldn't mind having HoS access for doing a good job of not going overboard in antag murder, and I don't know if you're any of them or not.

And since everyone brought it up, I should mention that yeah, saying the current HoS' are as bad as the bad sec is...not the best?  I'm sure you didn't mean poorly from it, but...

Quote:The reason I am applying is that in recent days I've noticed the Security teams have been completely out of hand during most rounds, there is almost never a HoS and when there is they are usually almost as bad as the SEC officers are.

You've gotta understand how bad this looks, man.  I assume ignorance over malice on pretty much any mistake that isn't blatantly trying to cause problems and I still feel kind of offended by this, even though I've never played HoS on the RP server yet and thus know you can't possibly be talking about me.

Will admit though, the idea of semi-forcing blatant jerks and the people they're negatively affecting to "hug it out" sounds hilarious as hell.

I say get a couple months, make yourself known with what you're doing (especially right now, I will probably notice when someone is being reasonable instead of immediately tazing someone for allegedly stealing an ID the person found), and keep any apps you make in the future on the positive side.
 Like I said, I didn't mean for it to come off so pointedly. I also completely missed where I didn't post my character name. I play under Cleve Hauptman.

I wrote this in notepad and then copy/pasted it and completely missed that on my proof read. Hindsight being 20/20 I should have sat on this for couple days and reread it a few times for tone and errors first.(actually given I missed the 3 month rule I never should have posted it at all).

I get it though, I was too excited to post and get a chance at trying a position that isn't available by default. I'll go back and get more experience and try again later. Most of my experience is as a Medical Doctor (and I am a damn good one if I do say so myself). Maybe I'll try Medical Director for awhile to try and get better known as being competent and then branch into HoP and even Captain.

Again, it was not meant to come off so pointed. I was way too eager to post and didn't take the time I should have.

Messages In This Thread
PurePsycho's HoS Application - by PurePsycho - 07-29-2020, 02:23 PM
RE: PurePsycho's HoS Application - by PurePsycho - 07-29-2020, 03:39 PM
RE: PurePsycho's HoS Application - by Drago156 - 07-29-2020, 03:48 PM
RE: PurePsycho's HoS Application - by PurePsycho - 07-29-2020, 04:01 PM
RE: PurePsycho's HoS Application - by PurePsycho - 07-29-2020, 06:19 PM
RE: PurePsycho's HoS Application - by Technature - 07-29-2020, 07:19 PM
RE: PurePsycho's HoS Application - by PurePsycho - 07-29-2020, 08:50 PM
RE: PurePsycho's HoS Application - by SimianC - 08-14-2020, 01:03 PM