PurePsycho's HoS Application
(07-29-2020, 03:48 PM)Drago156 Wrote: Trying to parse through those walls of text was definitely not easy. Might recommend in the future to space sentences out a bit more, makes people more likely to read your stuff then see blocks of text and just ignore it.

Now then, Chrisb340's concerns are mine and more. You seem to mostly play RP, and things there as Security are far more grating than 2, and takes a lot more work to distinguish yourself, especially given the large influx of players in both servers (over 100 people on RP just blows my mind). Along with that, this also means a higher level of expectation that you can be trusted to follow the RP rules and still be a fun HoS, which I'm picking up from your app that you might not be ready for that yet.

Finally, on the topic of calling out other HoSes. That's something I wouldn't expect from any HoS nowadays, and I do mean ANY. An HoS should be well above any sort of bickering, fighting, insulting, or grudge holding of any kind on a personal level. I would suggest playing for a longer amount of time and getting more experience under your belt, as well as working a little bit on keeping yourself reserved and looking at things through the perspective of other people.

I understand, I still insist I am NOT trying to call out HoS. I have given no names and I haven't tried to point to any specific incidents other than positive. My main grief that I am trying to convey is the LACK of HoS on SEC shifts. I have no intention of trying to call people out or hinder peoples fun or act like some sort of tyrant.

But it's seems that I am not a fit anways, ]my intentions have been mistaken twice, my formatting is abysmal and I lack the required experience overall. I will stick to available roles and not bother you again. I apologize again if my intentions came off as arrogant or an attempt to "call-out" people.

Messages In This Thread
PurePsycho's HoS Application - by PurePsycho - 07-29-2020, 02:23 PM
RE: PurePsycho's HoS Application - by PurePsycho - 07-29-2020, 03:39 PM
RE: PurePsycho's HoS Application - by Drago156 - 07-29-2020, 03:48 PM
RE: PurePsycho's HoS Application - by PurePsycho - 07-29-2020, 04:01 PM
RE: PurePsycho's HoS Application - by PurePsycho - 07-29-2020, 06:19 PM
RE: PurePsycho's HoS Application - by Technature - 07-29-2020, 07:19 PM
RE: PurePsycho's HoS Application - by PurePsycho - 07-29-2020, 08:50 PM
RE: PurePsycho's HoS Application - by SimianC - 08-14-2020, 01:03 PM