Boxta -- Box ta; Mentor app
Usual character name: Box ta
BYOND username: Boxta
Discord username (if you are on our discord): Baddusername#8587
Recommended by (if applicable):
Goon servers you play: Goon2

Reason for application + game experience (300 word minimum):
[b]I've been playing on goon for a decent amount of time, (2 months, 3 months in 3 days as of posting), and have a fairly good grasp on the mechanics, and feel I could teach new players, as we have been getting a lot recently. I also feel I could help older players with new tips and tricks. I try to teach core mechanics when I can to new players and older players alike. I have experience in most departments, and can help with the more advanced parts of said mechanics, (Packets, Telesci, genetics), I have been admin before on a few Gmod servers, and try to maintain a friendly atmosphere. I have advanced experience in medical, science, and botany/chef departments, knowing what chemicals do what, surgery and other interesting mechanics. I also have knowledge in some of the more obscure tips and tricks. Things that other players might not know, and or might just need a bit of help in. I also have a little bit of AI experience, but can mostly understand AI laws. I try as best I can to be helpful when I get questions asked, and try and explain things as best I can, while not just explaining everything that needs to be done. While it can take me a while to grasp concepts, I mostly learn the base mechanics quickly, and then try to learn the more advanced concepts. While i don't have tip top experience in most departments, i am always happy to learn new mechanics, and other tips and tricks i might not have known. I am always happy to chat. On a more touchy side, I used to work for a mental health clinic, and have some experience in helping with that, Sometimes it's nice just to have a chat with another person.
[/b]

Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will): Two, both for being to reckless with explosives and fireĀ as a nonantag

Messages In This Thread
Boxta -- Box ta; Mentor app - by Boxta - 07-19-2020, 06:21 PM
RE: Boxta -- Box ta; Mentor app - by Chayot - 07-19-2020, 10:20 PM
RE: Boxta -- Box ta; Mentor app - by borkatator - 07-22-2020, 02:32 AM
RE: Boxta -- Box ta; Mentor app - by SimianC - 08-14-2020, 01:00 PM