HoS App - xRev
Clarks Wrote:Here's the hos secret sauce. It's not a job where you play the boss of the cops and apply a specific set of rules.

Hos is basically in charge of A) saving the crew from traitors in the clumsiest possible way (that is, foiling their massacres, but trying to keep them alive for another chances. Because it's mostly traitors that make rounds fun).
B) saving the crew from overzealous cops. And giving tips on new players on how to be good security.
The hat and badge are mostly there so people will be more willing to listen, rather than arguing every suggestion because "who the hell are you anyway".

In return you get an arsenal of cool weapons to spice up the fight when a particularly robust traitor (think Philip Farmer) is rampaging. And some greater freedom to be annoying to griefers.

You play hos like flying by the seat of your pants. There's no rulebook, it's just the right attitude.

Why am I writing this? If you say that you will stay away from hop because you can't have fun with it; you probably think that each job has a lot of rules that you must obey to play right.
Hop is the job that gives you the most freedom to play gimmicks and schemes on the crew. But you must come up with your own ideas to do that.
If one doesn't want to put that effort as hop, I can't see them be a good hos.
I get your point, but that is not what I ment when I said that I don't find HoP fun.

I ment that it just falls out of my department.
Security falls more in my department.

I really don't have a lack of imagination... cool

xRev

Messages In This Thread