HoS App - xRev
I'm not attempting to be snarky, but Wonkmin also said I couldn't read. I know this is mostly me, but I take things quite personally. Also, to the people saying I was being a shitty HoP, the round didn't even last 4 minutes before the mindslave, so I'd say that you couldn't even see if I was going good or not. Also, I did not choose to be HoP really, I wanted to be Sec officer but whatever. I still swear to you all that I did not leave due to the mindslave nor to being HoP. It also doesn't happen very often that my parents tell me to do something immediately, but this was due to my mistake because I simply forgot the time. I'm sorry if any of my response sounded snarky or anything but that is just me taking things personally. Also, not being snarky or anything here, but I doubt everyone that posted something here had something to do with me or the application. Now I've been quite a long time around here and it would be sad to just deny my application for one tiny incident. I mean, I'm sure not all HoS' are incident-less. I can even say, that every player, if they are around long enough, will sooner or later make a mistake, this is just human, and to me it isn't a reason for a massive no-flood on my application.

xRev

Messages In This Thread