HoS App - xRev
So, I'm the mindslaver in this situation, and you were a stupidly big jerk as an HoP. I was a roboticist traitor, hanging around the HoP's station, trying to find a way to kill you, since you were my target. You complained about the captain giving everyone genetics access, saying that all engineers were turned into geneticists, or something to that end, at which point I stepped up to the plate, saying that I will get the engine running, all the while planning to get my hands on the gloves and other stuff and just play it by the ear from there. You took my ID and stated that you will take away my robotics access, and I asked you multiple times not to do it, but you were entirely adamant that I don't need it - something that I found to be extremely dumb, unfun, and petty.

Quite naturally, I got a little mad, welded down the table separating us and mindslaved you, at which point, I ordered you to make me an all access. You did that, then I ordered you to kill yourself in no uncertain terms, since I was a bit peeved and you were, after all,my target. (Ordering mindslaves and subverted AIs to kill themselves is an unfun thing, but I thought you warranted that at the time) You replied "I cannot, Master". I stated again, without any uncertainty, I want to point out, and you replied, yet again, "I cannot, Master", like some sort of weird AI, who was looking for a loophole in the laws to get out of his death. At this point, I think I told you to do it a third time, while trying to come up with another way to coax you into getting killed such as rampaging in genetics with nothing but your bare fist, but the AI started chattering on the machine channel about us and I had to scram, so I only found out later that you logged off.

To be honest, I'm more annoyed by your behaviour as an HoP, since when a player tried to step up to the plate and perform the duty you actually thought was needed to be performed, the first urge you had was to penalize him for it by limiting his access when he specifically asked you not to do so - you being a baby about the mindslave was the icing on the crap cake.

Messages In This Thread