Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share your RP tips and tricks!
Knowing specifically what your characters motives and morals are helps a lot with knowing what they'd do in any situation.
"Would he shoot someone? Under no circumstances, but he'd be unbothered with trapping someone with nothing but a revolver so they need to do it themself" heheheh 
If you wanna write a huge quasi wiki-page of information about your character just to get to know them better, go for it. Then censor it like a government document just for funsies  
I've noticed coming up with unique defining traits for your characters helps make them more memorable, I'm generally shit with remembering who people are and why I know them IRL and even worse when everyone is little pixel dude- but if a char has a unique outfit they're always in or talks in a specific way, I remember them pretty easily.
Also- never underestimate the possibilities that open up with [LOOC: hey, cool if I go apeshit right now?]
Your character doesn't need to be some perfect undefeatable god. In fact, I notice the ones that are pretty nerfed tend to get into more interesting situations/problems than the infinitely robust ready-for-everything never-make-a-mistake ones. It's fun to play a fragile little nutcase, I promise. Give your char some flaws- like a backstory reason they can't x or an innate ability to always fuck up y

Messages In This Thread
Share your RP tips and tricks! - by Studenterhue - 07-08-2020, 08:12 PM
RE: Share your RP tips and tricks! - by aft2001 - 07-09-2020, 10:29 AM
RE: Share your RP tips and tricks! - by Mordent - 07-09-2020, 10:48 AM
RE: Share your RP tips and tricks! - by Kamades - 07-09-2020, 11:34 AM
RE: Share your RP tips and tricks! - by ToxyNPoxy - 02-05-2022, 12:24 AM
RE: Share your RP tips and tricks! - by Kotlol - 02-28-2022, 06:43 AM
RE: Share your RP tips and tricks! - by Joe Feros - 03-25-2022, 07:52 AM
RE: Share your RP tips and tricks! - by Kotlol - 03-25-2022, 08:33 AM
RE: Share your RP tips and tricks! - by Emrsnn - 03-29-2022, 07:54 AM