Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
Revert the Security Requistion Vendor
following from a prior discussion in ooc i'd like to suggest some stuff for support sec:

Right now it's insanely good if you're HoS, who already has two tasers. The robust donuts are, per slot, very powerful right now, arguably a best in slot med item. But there's only two for a round that could be either insanely chaotic or completely calm. I don't think i'd ever share them.
As for sec themselves, they eat the donuts and they're down a taser and have nothing to show for it.

I think there's good potential for a much more social, real 'support' officer able to dish out some valuable pseudo-medicine to crime victims and fellow officers, or just scoff them down himself for a 'fat security' roleplay. Could be a good officer for those wanting a more social job, and improve sec's PR a little bit.
- Significantly nerf robust donuts' reagent volume, so each donut will be worth maybe one and a half bites of the current Robust Donut.
- Buff the per-bite healing by a few points, kick-starting Sec's ability to deal with cuts and scratches without a Medbay visit
- Move robust donuts to a food synthesizer style oven, with a 3~5 minute cooldown

The (potentially) infinite donut quantity but lower value per item slot means a Support officer could feasibly hold a couple for themselves, but will also be able to throw a donut here and there for crime victims or fellow officers.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Revert the Security Requistion Vendor - by TDHooligan - 07-02-2020, 04:20 PM