Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Complaint against Enekai Goon2 01/07/2020 GMT0 1500
Mime here!

To be frank - yeah - before I even knew it was a nuclear round I decided to try and mess with sec a little and place a simple table in front of security (not to be too destructive but to let out that little menace inside me) .

Essentially I would have liked to get brigged and set on a timer.

Thing is you could have buckled me to a chair or switched your taser battery. I was displeased of you choosing to punch me while I had no chance of fighting back; essentially I was already under your control. I had no way of interacting with other objects than disposal bins and segways and a like.

Tip: Try to keep your cuffed prisoners away from those interactables when possible.

You stripped me naked in the security officers equipment room (where you could have also grabbed a new taser or stun baton) and punched me there. I gasped and deathgasped to show you I was hurt (I did not die but was in red health) .
You then followed up by throwing me in the brig without setting a timer or even bothering to health scan me or healing me.

Since you thought I died (and the Nukies still haven't arrived at that point) I wonder why you didn't opt to clone me? At no point I decided to harm you in any way. Be a nuisance yes; but nothing more than harmless fun.

After you threw me in the brig (endlessly) I was trapped there and had no items left to contact anyone. I was a Mime - unable to call out over the radio comms.
Without my PDA or piece of paper and pencil I was essentially left to die; and dead I was when the Nukies arrived.

Once they arrived you fled security and ran towards QM - during which time you ran past the cell windows and I pointed at you to make myself noticed.
No reaction on your part. :/

When stripping down prisoners you should also care to weight their crimes and unsucessfully placing a table down shouldn't leave a player trapped and close to death with no options to communicate.

---

Anyway - if it is worth something I do not think you should be job-banned for such a long period of time for this.

In your complaint here it was pointed out that Enekai said there were several bad security notes associated to your account?
I mean if those were really that bad that it is up to Enekai; but I'd rather see you understand the ways of security and take a while to work together with others on the team.

During my first months on GOON I was literally the incarnation of Shit-Sec but during the last few months I took a greater effort to work towards bettering myself and helping fellow security members out.

Being alone in security can be quite stressfull so I do not even blame you for overreacting in some manners - I'd just wish you'd understand what happened and can learn from it. smile

I was writing this before Knights post - looking at the notes - yeah I can see a pattern.

Oof~ admin edit: irrelevant, please stick to facts and avoid taking potshots or your opinions

Messages In This Thread
RE: Complaint against Enekai Goon2 01/07/2020 GMT0 1500 - by GORE - 07-01-2020, 07:08 AM