Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trench/mining rework
TODAY WE ON DISCORD (mbc and some other nerds so like 5 people maybe) HAVE COME TO A CONCLUSION
THE TRENCH SUCKS AND SO DOES MINING
SERIOUSLY SPACE MINING KINDA SUCKS AND THE TRENCH HAS LITERALLY BEEN UNFINISHED FOR 2 YEARS
WE WILL HOPEFULLY REPLACE MINING WITH THE TRENCH AND ALSO MAKE TRENCH GOOD SO MORE PEOPLE LIKE IT
HOW WILL WE DO THIS DEAR READER?
-more prefabs for trench so it's not as much of an empty cave system with not much going on
-add a way to get exotic materials like erebite and starstone other than rng crates
-balance enemies to not take a few weeks to kill at the very least and maybe also not take you to crit in 5 seconds
-give trench enemies actual ai that resembles actual video game enemies instead of "UNGA BUNGA RUN AT SPACE MAN"
-make mining progression fun (how? don't ask me idk)
-pay mbc to force him to finish the crab boss (i don't have any money you figure it out)((if he does not honor this agreement i will beat him to death with the corpse of a dead clown)
-add more bosses to the trench
-add more enemies in general to the trench now that i think about it
-replace mining magnet on space maps with portal to abzu trench
-give miners an easier way back to the station without pods other than "hope you remembered the path from here to the portal fucking asshole dipshit lmao"
WHO WILL CODE THIS? HOW WILL WE CODE THIS? WILL THEY BE PAID FOR ALL OF THIS AMBITIOUS WORK? WILL IT EVER ACTUALLY BE COMPLETE INSTEAD OF BEING THROWN TO THE WAYSIDE FOR ONE REASON OR ANOTHER LIKE MANY OTHER AMBITIOUS PROJECTS ON THIS SERVER END UP? IDK FIGURE THAT OUT YOURSELF DIPSHIT I'M JUST COMPILING THESE IDEAS FROM DISCORD HERE BECAUSE MBC WANTED ME TO

Messages In This Thread
trench/mining rework - by Mopcat - 05-22-2020, 04:23 PM
RE: trench/mining rework - by mbc - 05-22-2020, 04:24 PM
RE: trench/mining rework - by Triacontakai - 05-22-2020, 04:28 PM
RE: trench/mining rework - by Carbadox - 05-22-2020, 09:42 PM
RE: trench/mining rework - by zjdtmkhzt - 05-23-2020, 01:25 PM
RE: trench/mining rework - by Frank_Stein - 05-24-2020, 01:03 PM
RE: trench/mining rework - by glassofmilk - 05-24-2020, 03:55 PM
RE: trench/mining rework - by Alphaeus - 05-26-2020, 10:50 AM
RE: trench/mining rework - by Frank_Stein - 05-26-2020, 09:01 PM