Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fenriswolf wants to be a clown
Usual Clown name: Calamity, The Golden Clown, The Joker/Clown Prince of Crime (when antag)
BYOND username: fenriswolf1991
Recommended by (if applicable):
Goon servers you play: Goon 2

Clowning Experience:
Answer one or more of the following:
 ? What advice would you give to other Clowns?: Make sure you always get a satchel or backpack for some extra storage room and get some tools. A clown that gets stuck because the doors are not powered is not funny at all. Also, try to convince the chef to get you a beaker full of ants and the chemist/bartender to make you some itching powder. Filling those into balloons and throw at unsuspecting people - e.g. captain, or HOP, ensues fun!  smilie with a protruding tongue
 ? What was one of your favorite Clown moments?: (Either playing as a Clown or interacting with one) I once spent an entire round being interviewed by some radio station host, while the station around us went to hell. Even the bombs couldn´t interrupt the interview and I shared my opinions on everything clowny with that great person. Another great Clown moment was the one round I actually did something good and stole the nuke from the nuke ops. This was the time where you could load it into a pod and fly to the debris field, whilst honking and giggling like a madman. Good times.
Answer one or more of the following fun questions:
 ? Suggest a new clowning tool or gadget (i.e. bike horn, canned laughter):  wind-up toys that are items until wound up and then behave like critters (or the annoying duck) for a certain amount of time. Think of the mini action figures, or things like penguins. Just for fun and to annoy and distract the crew.
 ? What's a prank or gimmick that you've always wanted to pull off? Being actually successful in traitoring as The Joker, maybe break out of the brig once or twice, make lots of money, kill my targets and escape alive. Of course with some unconventional means.
 ? Draw a picture! : Maybe later.  smilie with a protruding tongue

Messages In This Thread
Fenriswolf wants to be a clown - by Fenriswolf1991 - 05-17-2020, 08:23 AM