Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average
HoS players are chosen as Nuke Op Commander (if rolled)
(05-09-2020, 08:04 AM)Flaborized Wrote: Could just make it so the person with the most nukeop rounds out of the group rolls commander, so even in groups without an HoS the person who has the uniform on is theoretically the most experienced

Hey, this isn't a bad idea either! I wasn't aware that was something that was being counted, stats wise? How far back does it count?

If thats the most fair way to do it, then I'm down for this. I'd still like the big red message telling you to listen to the commissioner at round start, if implemented as the above with this in mind it'd go something likeĀ 

"Follow the Commissioner's orders, they have been nominated as the most experienced of your team!"

Edit: Keep in mind the intention of this wasn't for a HoS specific antag role, as it only will give preference to HoS players if and only if they actually get selected as an antagonist. The intention was to... Solidify a leadership role that comes from experience.
If that can be done without the HoS whitelist as per Flabs suggestion, then all the better.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HoS players are chosen as Nuke Op Commander (if rolled) - by Sundance - 05-09-2020, 09:17 AM