Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HoS axe HoS axe HoS axe HoS axe
[Image: 2gXxgSY.png]

(Polivilas was kind enough to give me a "foundation" to use for in-hands as I was really struggling at the the time. I've edited it a fair bit since, but I wanted to make his very helpful contribution known.)

[Image: tY2iE0S.png]                      [Image: PmwxQMe.png]

Hello. If you've spent some time on the discord, you've probably seen me rambling about this for the past week or so. Maybe longer? I've got no idea how long I've been working on this for. But it's finally done and I'm ready to present. 

Anyway, the concept of this is to supply a "flex" melee weapon to the HoS, much like the captain/commander's saber.

For clarifications sake, the RED ENERGY BLADE is when the STUN is turned ON.
White is when it's off - usual lethal mode.

Pros: 
  • Higher melee damage than the saber
  • Ability to toggle between lethal/stun, much like a baton
  • Self rechargeable. Kind of self explanatory, this thing won't fit in a recharger.
  • Potential limb cleaving?
  • Have been toying with the idea of decapitation being a possibility if a really specific condition is met, i.e. something to do regarding executing a criminal
Cons:
  • The lawgiver MUST be traded in for it, via job menu. You won't be able to have both at once.
  • 100-150 capacity cell. It'll be lower than a standard baton. Gotta settle on a number.
  • Does NOT fit in the backpack. This bad boy WILL take up your backpack slot, as it is a MASSIVE AXE.
I think this would be a nifty little(?) thing to add, and it is very much inspired by Flaborized's sabers. Let me know if you have any thoughts on the suggestions regarding pros/cons that I've given, or if you have any additions. None of the codework has been done for this, so it's all still very much up in the air - but the sprites are finished, aside from the back-equip. But that shouldn't be too hard.

Messages In This Thread
HoS axe HoS axe HoS axe HoS axe - by Enakai - 04-19-2020, 12:54 AM
RE: HoS axe HoS axe HoS axe HoS axe - by Gerhazo - 04-19-2020, 01:00 AM
RE: HoS axe HoS axe HoS axe HoS axe - by Enakai - 04-19-2020, 01:04 AM
RE: HoS axe HoS axe HoS axe HoS axe - by Enakai - 04-19-2020, 01:27 AM
RE: HoS axe HoS axe HoS axe HoS axe - by Leeanei - 04-19-2020, 03:10 AM
RE: HoS axe HoS axe HoS axe HoS axe - by Enakai - 04-19-2020, 03:43 AM
RE: HoS axe HoS axe HoS axe HoS axe - by ZeWaka - 04-19-2020, 07:20 AM
RE: HoS axe HoS axe HoS axe HoS axe - by Enakai - 04-19-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: HoS axe HoS axe HoS axe HoS axe - by Leeanei - 04-19-2020, 02:28 PM
RE: HoS axe HoS axe HoS axe HoS axe - by Carbadox - 04-19-2020, 08:40 PM