Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Goonstation Monthly Contest: March Edition!
Screenshot-[Image: unknown.png]

The name- The Goonstation special 

Ingredients- bee egg, Omega weed, Deepfried clown, an ass and Pure love

Story- I wanted to make a sandwich that encapsulated the feelings of Goonstation, the silliness, the bees, the chaotic world, ass day and the pure love that has went into so many aspects of this game/community. The history of The Goonstation Special was that of trails and tribulations. The Bee egg for the wonderful bees of goon. The omega weed for the pure fucked up and chaotic nature that is goonstation, A fried clown to show the silliness of goon, an ass for ass day and the true birthplace of all farts and finally, Pure love for all the love and care the admins, coders, mentors and players have put into the game. (Thank you all for playing and making this place so great  Oh... heh, I was just... ) Below is a bigger story of most of the effort that I went through in order to bring this sandwich before your eyes

The wonderful clown Cheese Slice had[Image: unknown.png]...put every last bit of themselves into helping make it...twice. The first Time there was not just Cheese Slice but also Slippy the clown had layed down their life for the sandwich. Sacrificing their ability to fart to give us a butt. In wonderful goonstation fashion Levi forgot to put most of the ingredients in the sandwich. Levi Lovestrong's failure hung heavy on his heart The next shift he talked to Cheese Slice's clone and convinced them to give him a second chance. Together they managed to make a truly magical Sandwich, That day the goonstation sandwich was born.[Image: unknown.png] One problem though (more so with cooking stuff) It seemed You couldn't even taste the Butt or the Omega weed!(turns out you need to deepfry some things for them to even show up  frown  Argh! So I threw the sandwich into a soup and threw it into another sandwich this time with fried omega weed. and I got this  [Image: unknown.png]  So, you just kind of need to trust me that the ass is in there (maybe it only shows up on the 13th of every month...hehe) That is the fully story of the Goonstation Special. The sandwich that will give you a taste of the Goonstation experience. [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/400155058026708992/693309664619790356/unknown.png][/url]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Goonstation Monthly Contest: March Edition! - by Scaltra - 03-25-2020, 05:25 PM