Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Complaint on SageAcrin
(02-05-2020, 12:28 AM)FentonStraub Wrote: I feel like it's important to know the way OMJ was interacting with me during the arrest aswell. A small part was left out of the first log Zamujasa posted where he said, "be shit get treated like shit" or something along the lines while i was cuffed.
This was also another pretty frustrating thing that led me to say that i was going to kill him because i was genuinely pissed off with the way he was acting. especially when i was already cuffed. being a mentor and being around for so long shouldnt give you the permission to shittalk people like that, that doesnt make it any fun for me, getting shittalked in cuffs i mean cmon. but anyway I didnt have any intention of really killing him, i was just very frustrated by that interaction. And OMJ is definitely right in saying i would have taken other measures to murder, if that was an attempt it mustve seemed like a pretty bad one.

i did say this and I stand by it-but your total time of being cuffed and insulted  (iirc around 1:10 of game time? i don’t have logs but playing back this interaction in my head made me feel like it was that time) was a lot less than what it would’ve took for you to be dragged to sec, set timer, wait out a  90 second timer etc

You cannot do graytide bullshit and expect a reasonable response. It’s good that you were pissed off imo- the captain was very pissed as well. He asked over comms to execute you before I got ahold of you. 

All being said it could’ve been way, way worse for you outside of getting suplexed and roasted. Stealing the captains egun to do vigilante bullshit as a non antag clown (against 4 wizards that were all not overtly lethal- I didn’t try to stop 3/4 and my threshold for hunting down bad guys is very low).

You also  have a history (fmpov) of graytiding as a non antag which I think is important to mention here.  This isn’t the first time I’ve seen you do bullshit like this and then try to flex on sec all round as a non antag. There’s a 0% chance you would’ve stopped if you were dealt with in a non shit way- but granted, you didn’t stop here.

Messages In This Thread
Complaint on SageAcrin - by FentonStraub - 02-04-2020, 08:52 PM
RE: Complaint on SageAcrin - by Zamujasa - 02-04-2020, 10:08 PM
RE: Complaint on SageAcrin - by OMJ - 02-04-2020, 10:23 PM
RE: Complaint on SageAcrin - by SageAcrin - 02-04-2020, 11:46 PM
RE: Complaint on SageAcrin - by FentonStraub - 02-05-2020, 12:28 AM
RE: Complaint on SageAcrin - by OMJ - 02-05-2020, 09:27 AM