Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Complaint on SageAcrin
Admin name: sageacrin
Server: non-rp (goon2)
Date/Time: 2/4/2020

Synopsis: I was banned after being gibbed by sageacrin for fair reasons, I had fed the HOS a floorpill and later tazed him for what i felt was a very unnecessary punishment dished out by him and another security officer. The Sec off had stripped me after stealing the captain's egun, which i had used previously for shooting at a wizard that tried to use prismatic spray on me (which had failed because he ran away as i was firing at him). SageAcrin repeatedly said to me that i "did not fire them anywhere near the wizard" even though i told him many times i was shooting at the wizard (who had doppelganger and was running around after i had fired the first shot). Sage had said i was just "tossing excuses up there" as if I had done something wrong by shooting the wizard with the lasers from the egun and seemed to already assume that I was in the wrong.

Here is a screenshot of the chat log while i was shooting at the wiz that tried to prismaspray me, i retaliated with a few lasers.  https://gyazo.com/942eaa77bd00c920f058a5662f8cc29d

After shooting at the wiz, sec came and stripped me and we went through all that, which i had complained about because they had left me to unhandcuff myself while all of my stuff was on the floor and was getting stolen. the HOS also suplexed me while cuffed and threw me around. They never gave me a reason why they were doing that, but obviously it was because of the gun.
I was quite frustrated from this because stuns are already long as shit when you are slipped as a clown, and they decided to do all this fuckshit to me while i was cuffed, which is even more disrespectful. Afterwards the HOS had told me this - https://gyazo.com/45d08fb72f0783deacbada213a024139

I retaliated by feeding him a single floorpill, which I did while he was helping a wizard by healing him and such. He then tried to taze me before I slipped him with a banana and stole his tazer and tazed him. After this he decided that he wasn't having anymore fun even after telling me to fuck with him, and Sage started to rightfully intervene. https://gyazo.com/dbd3225a3e41d14bc0687362a46c1b36
After that, he gibbed me. Alright, deal, no problem. I retaliated and got the consequence for going too far. Sage then tells me if I didn't understand i would have been daybanned. Okay. Not sure why that was necessary to tell me.
Of course, the HOS has the right to tell me what not to do. But he didn't even try to do that. All he did was strip, taze, cuff and suplex me when he could have been dealing with it the way he SHOULD have, like tell me what i did wrong, maybe take me in and brig me, but instead he wanted to abuse the fact that i was incapacitated and cuffed and suplex and slip me without a given reason in the middle of a hallway. Keep in mind that this round was a wizard round and I wasn't an antagonist

I told sage that I still didnt think it was okay for him to abuse me just for shoving a gun someone carelessly held in their hand, and for using it against an antagonist that had tried to zap me with a superspell. I stated that was my opinion. I wanted a little further explanation, but my intent wasn't to argue with him. Sage proceeded to say that the logs show a four directional fire, and tells me that i didn't spray in any given direction. Then says; https://gyazo.com/c2fe38e1482c04ff58449ae724465c7c

At this point I'm really upset that he said that, because i was genuinely trying to ask for a reason why it was okay for a sec guard to just fuck with you like that, especially the HOS. I replied back to Sage with this. https://gyazo.com/9257a9e59467e031ee480ad254c7b89a and i know, obviously i did steal the captain's egun- but the point of saying that was to ask why I couldn't even ask him why that's okay to just beat someone in the middle of a hallway without even giving them a reason. He could have just said "its okay for sec to beat anyone they want if they do crime" because honestly that's what it seems, and that's not listed anywhere in the rules or anything, so I was genuinely asking an admin, who i thought was supposed to better explain rules and etc. to you that are not clearly expressed, and got day-banned upon sending that message.
Sorry that this report is sort-of all over the place.

Log: not sure how to access logs; took screenshots instead.
Extra Information: the admin didnt fart on my dog but did fuck my wife.
thanks!

By the way; this is not being posted with me expecting that this will get me unbanned. I'm okay with being banned for a day but I dont feel like this was the right kind of way to go about doing so.

thanks for reading

Messages In This Thread
Complaint on SageAcrin - by FentonStraub - 02-04-2020, 08:52 PM
RE: Complaint on SageAcrin - by Zamujasa - 02-04-2020, 10:08 PM
RE: Complaint on SageAcrin - by OMJ - 02-04-2020, 10:23 PM
RE: Complaint on SageAcrin - by SageAcrin - 02-04-2020, 11:46 PM
RE: Complaint on SageAcrin - by FentonStraub - 02-05-2020, 12:28 AM
RE: Complaint on SageAcrin - by OMJ - 02-05-2020, 09:27 AM