HoS Application - Dwarfe
Usual Character Name: Jacob Dwarfe, Johnny Ringo, and Dr. Telsa
BYOND Username: MorphingDwarf
Recommended by (if applicable): uhhh... Yea... Right.
Times Available: During the summer? Anytime. But when school starts, then it's more like 4-10. I normally play on G4, but recently it's gotten a bit stale so I play on G1 with all the admin gimmicks.

Reason for Application (300 word minimum): Well when I started playing I got into trouble with security a lot and there was one HoS that saved me from angry security guards... A LOT. His/Her name was Sundance Feely. He/She really helped me out, and I want to help out other people just like he did. I don't want to go on a rant about "Shitcurity", but there are some people that are new to the game, perhaps migrants from TG, and they need a helping hand and someone to slap their wrist when they go batshit insane and start harmbatoning any assistant who so much as touches them. I know that I haven't been playing for as long as some of the other HoS qualified crewmembers, but I think I can do it. I like to play detective a lot because of the more laid back role of security it plays. However, the main reason I am applying is because of that plate of spaghetti. I see it through the glass window that I stalk-- I mean watch the HoS from. I can just see the steam floating off of it.. MMMM! It has to be sooooooo good. I have to be honest here, I have broken in before just to get some of that spaghetti. I will however be the first person to admit that I can lose my head if shit goes really bad for me in a particular round. However, if I feel myself getting angry, I typically take a step back and chill out eating donuts in the sec room for a second. One thing that I don't really care for that some of the HoS's do, is that they kill confirmed traitors without any fun. One thing in particular that I want to try is taking their shoes and making them walk through a glass tunnel covered in shards. If they can make it, then they get to go free. If not they are put on display in the sec/courtroom holding cell in a clownsuit with a bible under them if they get tired of waiting there.

Security Experience (300 word minimum): As I said in the previous round, I typically play as detective. A crime bustin', cig smokin', drunk ass detective. I really love detective because of the cool, laid back atmosphere. I typically chill out in the bar, or go investigate crimes while sprouting quotes from famous crackheads. I do however, play security sometimes, and I enjoy fighting changelings and traitors alike. The only thing I don't like fighting is wizards. I don't know why, I just don't. It may be however because of that damned phase shift ability that lets them get away from me everytime. Damn wizards. When I play security, I typically just wander the station for the first five minutes, completely ignoring everything I see unless it charges at me with a c-saber. I then go around and actually take notice, however, if it isn't blatantly obvious, or isn't something stupid like two assistants going at each other with spoons, then I still ignore it. The only thing I really respond to at this point is calls of murder or if I hear that someone is having fun. If someone is having fun on my watch, I throw em in the brig to rot for a couple centuries. If I hear anything, I go there, and then I start getting serious. If it's a ling, then I will not outright murder them, but since you can't really contain a ling unless it's knocked out, I typically stuff in a coffin and send it off with a medkit from the mass driver. Gives it a chance to survive and come back. However, if it's a traitor, I will typically confiscate it's gear, hook it up with a brand new orange suit and shackles, and perhaps a muzzle and some handcuffs, then send it on it's way.

(Also, there was only 299 words in that one.. Yep, I am definitely a rebel.)

In your opinion, what are the flaws and benefits of the current security layout (brig, cells, security room etc): I personally believe that the depressurized area behind the gen pop cell and solitary needs to be made a little easier to get to. However, I typically put a false wall in the bathroom prior to doing my dirty deeds.. So with the right planning, it's definitely possible.

Your opinion of Shrek (5 word minimum): Shrek is by far the best damn ogre ever. I don't care what you guys think. Well, the first shrek was, but the third... Well.. He was different.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): I don't think I have ever actually gotten banned. However I will check after posting this.

This is a repost because Wonkmin told me I could. You don't really NEED to read it again, as I didn't change anything. Thanks!

Messages In This Thread