Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Allow a short window to bring someone back to life
Currently the number of ways to bring people back to life are few. Usually, there is only cloning or borging. As someone who frequently plays as a Medical Doctor, one of the most frustrating things that can happen is when someone dies while under my care.

In addition, if someone sabotages Cloning, suddenly there's pretty much nothing you can do if you don't have SR on you (Which, come on, not everyone has the chance to make some)

I think it'd be a welcome change if there was a short timer after death (60 seconds?) where if you use a Defibrillator on a dead person, it has a chance to revive them. This wouldn't remove the need for cloning, as the timer is short enough that it can really only be taken advantage of by doctors who are already on the scene. Furthermore, perhaps the body would have to be under a certain damage threshold (better than -100% health?) in order to be eligable for defibrillation revival?

edit: I assume that it would heal all OXY damage upon revival similar to how Strange Reagent does, so the health threshold would only apply to a combined TOX/BURN/BRUTE amount

Messages In This Thread
Allow a short window to bring someone back to life - by Podrick Equus - 01-18-2020, 09:32 AM