Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[NSS Manta Storyline Pt. II] The retaliation
It has been a couple of weeks since the expedition and thanks to the efforts of the explorers, visual proof (and a few rather interesting interviews, thanks for those guys!) have reached Nanotrasen. The information was taken rather seriously at first, to the point where the discovered location was nuked to prevent anyone else ever stumbling upon it, destroying whatever else it hid away. Decision was made to attempt to downplay the severity of the situation, that the situation is really not as severe as your information might dictate it to be. And as such, life went on aboard NSS Manta, until that fateful day.. 

A sharp whistle can be heard blaring across all of the Manta intercoms and then a quick announcement made by the captain "General quarters, general quarters, all hands man your battle stations!" A horde of hurrying assistants can be seen flocking to find the nearest extinguisher and if you just happen to pass genetics, you might see that they are not affected at all by the loud sirens and the red flashing lights that are going off in each hallway. Information is sparse as to what is exactly going on and the only certain thing is that NSS Manta is under attack and you need to do your best to maintain the order and clear vision that such event requires. This time, things might be slightly more different then what you are used to. 

Alrighty, so we are onto part 2. Sorry for being so slow with the write-up on the last event but I guess it's better to be late then never..? Either way, this will be held on Saturday 11th at 22:00 UTC time. 

This time around, I am actually looking for FIVE individuals who would be interested in playing either as actors (new characters) or existing ones who might be interested in playing as an antagonist. Feel free to drop me a PM on Discord if you wish to apply for such a position (just please be rather sure that you'd be able to attend) or leave a message here in this thread.

I'd also like to extend an offer for something more.. unique. I am offering one fellow spaceman to become part of living space station history (or at least, on Manta), the person has to be "relatively" known in the community/roleplaying community as I don't wish to make a random new character into something historically important. This person will be granted an unique chance to affect the map in a way that will, well, change it forever. The only catch is that after the event is done, your character is dead or gone forever (depending on how things go). If this is something that you think you might be interested in, PM me on Discord so we can discuss more. Oh, and be 100 % sure that you will be able to attend.

I'll look forward to seeing most of you on Saturday.

Messages In This Thread
[NSS Manta Storyline Pt. II] The retaliation - by Azungar - 01-09-2020, 05:08 AM