Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[NSS Manta Storyline] The Expedition
Upon returning to Central Command, Ryan Yeets was taken in for debrief by Lt. ######. Transcript is as enclosed below.
Lt. ###### Wrote:"So, Mr Yeets, Did you manage to recover anything from the ruins?"
Ryan Yeets Wrote:"Uhhh...yhea I did actually..give me a second..."
Quote:[He opens his bag and shows it to Lt ######, inside there are Parts to various structures, all of them share the green-black style that the ruins had.]
Ryan Yeets Wrote:"See? Hopefully we can make something out of this-Maybe weapons? Anyway, from what I heard, there's 6 Million of those robots, and we have 14 days until they activate. I'd say our best bet would be to put our differences with the Syndicate to the side until this is all over and work together."
Lt. ###### Wrote:"Hmm...And how did the expedition go, what actually happened?"
Ryan Yeets Wrote:"Oh yhea, so after we all gathered inside the Teleporter eventually a portal opened and we dove in, we landed inside a small cavernous area that had its own Generator and no lights, we eventually dug our way out and ended up on a large rock island floating atop a pool of lava, it had a few Ancient Bats on it but nothing much else of note-other than some Strange Fungus we spotted down one of the paths."

"We followed one of the paths, multiple crewmen burning there legs off thanks to the Lava and heading back to the station for a new pair of legs-Me included, eventually we entered through a door into a very old ruin with the same colour scheme of these objects I brought back-The photos brought back by one of the other explorers should give you a better feel for how it looked."

"Anyway, we entered along a hallway lined with these..lights?...until we found another door. We managed to bust through it and found ourselves in a large rectangular room. It Had a table with two chairs around it in the middle, multiple 4 lights stood at either corner of the room, a big computer  in the centre of the room against a wall and two big robots."

"Eventually the two robots activated and began to speak to the borgs over their encrypted coms net before they started shooting at us. We quickly destroyed the two robots and the others went to work on the computer. Eventually, more robots arrived, but we destroyed those too.  Then, the portal stopped working, not long after green portals appeared but led nowhere, I was then attacked by Erik Smith-A Janitor who didn't sign up but came along- until my vision faded to black after security arrested him."

"I later woke up back on the station outside a cloning pod sometime later and collected my stuff before heading to the now arriving shuttle. I boarded and entered the security section as to ensure what I collected made it back here, as I had a feeling the shuttle would be attacked, which it eventually was. Upon landing I ran from the shuttle with my bag and hid until the robots were destroyed."

"Anymore questions?"
Lt. ###### Wrote:"No, we've got all we need. Thank you for your time, Mr Yeets, you're free to go."

Messages In This Thread
[NSS Manta Storyline] The Expedition - by Azungar - 12-11-2019, 03:52 PM
RE: [NSS Manta Storyline] The Expedition - by Comrade f191 - 12-21-2019, 05:46 PM