waffels5000 Mentor Application
Usual player name:Kenneth Crimer
Byond Key:waffels5000
Recommend by: no one (Poor me)
Times available:Wednesday, Thursday
Reason for appplyingfrown200 word minimum) I think I would make a good mentor because I see my self as a pretty good player. Although I have a bad history I have improved, I have studied many game mechanics and tend to do good with player. I am highly skilled in breaking in to places,robbing people,stealing the Ai and hacking basically anything.(This includes engineering stuff) I have decent knowledge of everything else.I would like to help all of the needy players with all their questions.I have over 3 years of playing this marvelous server. I like to start gimmicks involving assistant unions and mercenary style assassinations. Lately I have been trying to get more involved with players and admin events. I am most well known for my crime and robustness with my mighty toolbox. I like doing ridiculous things that will most likely involve my arms and or legs being blown off. I have quite alot of knowledge of robotics and minor genetics knowledge, My favorite super power is the super fart.(fart is not in my phones dictionary frown )
I will admit I do not know everything about game mechanics. But thats what other mentors are for! So i guess this is about done, thanks for reading this.
Your opinion of shrekfrown5 word minimum) Shrek is awesome, anyone who doesn't like it is a cat.
Previous bans: Multi-keyeing, burning someone to death, stunning all of security.

Messages In This Thread