Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Major Disarm will sometimes display the wrong text and play the wrong sound.
Disarming a weapon from someone will sometimes show the generic shove text and make the generic sound instead of the specialized text and sound. Important in fights where audio/visual cues can help to tell when you've been disarmed.

This thread was created in response to two seperate instances of this happening, which I think affected the round:

1) Wielding a csaber, I get disarmed and the generic text/sound plays, csaber disappears completely. There was cleaner foam on the ground so I assumed that somehow the csaber got deleted right out of my hands until the foam faded and it was resting on a table nearby.

2) Same round, there's a Captain chasing me around with a stun baton, so I disarm spam him and the first successful disarm puts him down, dropping his baton, with the same issue; generic text and no special noise. I think this was less critical at the time since I could visually see him drop to the floor and drop the baton; in example 1, I didn't go down at all.

Messages In This Thread
Disarm will sometimes display the wrong text and play the wrong sound. - by Joefesok - 11-18-2019, 04:54 PM