Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SageAcrin - Non RP Server - November 7th at about 5:35 CST
Admin: SageAcrin
Server: Non-RP
Date/Time: November 7th 2019 at about 5:35 CST

Preface: sorry its a bit long, trying to follow the format

This round took place on cogmap1, where SageAcrin had spawned a bunch of random ice cream cones in the public market area. After going through the cones I found a QGP cone, a chem which I've only seen twice in my entire time playing on Goon. Being excited, I decided to announce it:
Code:
Henry Yablinski [145.9] says, "alright"
Henry Yablinski [145.9] says, "an option has presented itself"
Henry Yablinski [145.9] says, "i dont think its a good idea though"
Henry Yablinski [145.9] says, "i currently posess 40 units of QGP."

This was in the middle of multiple blob fights. At this point, Sam Starfall (in-game name) suggests using it in chem grenades:
Code:
Stephen Rhinehart [145.9] says, "wait, pour it on the blob core"
Stinky Pete [145.9] says, "let the poor blobs live"
Sam Starfall [145.9] says, "HENRY"
Stinky Pete [145.9] says, "theyre living beings"
Henry Yablinski [145.9] says, "what"
Sam Starfall [145.9] says, "CHEM GRENADE KIT"
Sam Starfall [145.9] says, "IM GOING TO GO GET IT"
Henry Yablinski [145.9] says, "i shall prepare the beakers"

I'd like to say at this point that I had no intention of using the QGP until the end of the round, since its very much destructive and very much against the rules to use it as a non-antag. But, I figured the chem grenade casings would be a good option for the end of the round. At this point my beaker of QGP vanishes and I get this message:
Code:
You hear a voice in your head... Well now I know one nerd not to spawn ice cream around.

Fair enough, that shits crazy destructive. I decided to voice my sadness for losing such a cool chem over general comms:
Code:
Henry Yablinski [145.9] says, "they took my qgp"
Henry Yablinski [145.9] says, ":("
Stephen Rhinehart [145.9] says, "who did?"
Henry Yablinski [145.9] says, "admins i assume"

Then, this happens:
Code:
OOC: SageAcrin: I spawn random ice cream. Someone decides to power game it.
OOC: SageAcrin: now for publically bitching about it I'm gibbing him. thanks for playing.
Sarina Aero has been hit by the right leg.
DEAD: Ghost (Henry Yablinski) wails, "cool"

This is what prompted me to write this report. I completely understand taking away the QGP, it's the fact that voicing my distaste is automatically "bitching" and deserving of being removed from the round. That whole part of it just seems like a gross overreaction to me.

Messages In This Thread
SageAcrin - Non RP Server - November 7th at about 5:35 CST - by ThatOneBoiInToxins - 11-07-2019, 04:20 PM